Need to call us?
Mobile: 0426 223 772
ON THE DAY – Preperation and What should I bring with me?
Preparation is the key when it comes to a enjoying a great day on the water. We suggested a good nights rest and a light meal before joining one of our trips.
The following items will also come in handy on your next fishing trip or harbour cruise:
- For all first timers and those prone to sea-sickness – we recommend visiting the pharmacy and obtaining some motion sickness medication. Follow the instructions of your chosen medication/device.
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Warm clothing – it can get cold at sea even though it may be warm on land
- Wet weather gear – just in case
- Food – snacks and sandwiches always work well
- Drinks – bottled water, soft drinks and your favourite beer (no glass bottles please)
EXCLUSIVE CHARTERS – We can pick-up from a variety of locations; ALL the wharves listed below are available for selection
INDIVIDUAL CHARTERS – Rose Bay Wharf (Timber wharf next to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf)
Rose Bay Wharf, off New South Head Road, Lyne Park, Rose Bay – MAP
- This is our primary departure point. It has ample parking, cafes and clubs within a short walking distance.
South Mosman Ferry Wharf, Mosman – MAP
- Handy pickup point for Northern suburbs. Pick up and set down times at this wharf may vary from those quoted.
Balmain West Wharf, Elliott Street, Balmain – MAP
- A good wharf in a pleasant spot with on-street parking. Please note this wharf is the Balmain West ferry wharf located at the end of Elliot Street.
King Street Wharf 6-9, opposite Cargo Bar, Darling Harbour – MAP
- This is an excellent wharf in a central location but has a one-off $60 wharf booking fee per charter. Parking (paid) is available around many of the side streets
Star Casino Wharf, opposite Star City Casino, Pirrama Road, Pyrmont – MAP
- This is an excellent wharf in a central location but has a one-ff $60 wharf booking fee per charter. Parking (paid) is available below the Star Casino.