Need to call us?
Mobile: 0426 223 772
ON THE DAY – Preperation and What should I bring with me?
Preparation is the key when it comes to a enjoying a great day in and around Sydney Harbour.
Being in the great outdoors can be a lot of fun providing you are well prepared for the trip.
We suggested the following list of items to bring on your next fishing trip or harbour cruise:
- For all first timers and those prone to sea-sickness – we recommend visiting the pharmacy and obtaining some motion sickness medication. Follow the instructions of your chosen medication/device.
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Warm clothing – it can get cold at sea even though it may be warm on land
- Wet weather gear – just in case
- Food – snacks and sandwiches always work well
- Drinks – bottled water, soft drinks and your favourite beer (no glass bottles please)
EXCLUSIVE CHARTERS – We can pick-up from a variety of locations; ALL the wharves listed below are available for selection
INDIVIDUAL CHARTERS – Due to high demand and travel time we only pick up and drop off from Rose Bay Wharf (Timber wharf next to Rose Bay Ferry Wharf)
Rose Bay Wharf, off New South Head Road, Lyne Park, Rose Bay – MAP
This is our primary departure point. It has ample parking, cafes and clubs within a short walking distance.
South Mosman Ferry Wharf, Mosman – MAP
Handy pickup point for Northern suburbs. Pick up and set down times at this wharf may vary from those quoted.
Elliott Street Wharf, Balmain – MAP
A good wharf in a pleasant spot with on-street parking. Please note this wharf is the Balmain West ferry wharf located at the end of Elliot Street.
King Street Wharf 6-9, opposite Cargo Bar, Darling Harbour – MAP
This is an excellent wharf in a central location but has a one-off $60 wharf booking fee per charter. Parking (paid) is available around many of the side streets.
UBD Sydney street directory: map 3 grid reference C2.
Star Casino Wharf, opposite Star City Casino, Pirrama Road, Pyrmont – MAP
This is an excellent wharf in a central location but has a one-ff $60 wharf booking fee per charter. Parking (paid) is available below the Star Casino.
UBD Sydney street directory: map 12 grid reference P1.